- WAVE-1 IP is going to transfer to new company called WA-VE Corp.
- Our US Patent 10,301,705 “Method for producing electrolyte for vanadium batteries from oil sand waste” – is granted.
- EnSciTech organizing the second workshop on Redox Flow Battery at University of Calgary.
- EnSciTech giving back to the global society of entrepreneurs by providing voluntarily mentorship to Sustainable Development Solutions Network in Investment Readiness Programs.
- EnSciTech received NRC-IRAP grant for developing the WAVE Technology
- EnSciTech organizing the first Alberta Energy Storage Symposium in Calgary.
- EnSciTech received AITF grant for early stage study of the WAVE Technology
- EnSciTech signs LOI with VanadiumCorp.
- EnSciTech started the new research on Redox Flow Battery
US Patent: “Method for producing electrolyte for vanadium batteries from oil sand waste” .
Canadian Patent: coming soon